Live Concert Series: Blackberry Smoke
About the Event
American rock band Blackberry Smoke has become known for a singular sound indebted to classic rock, blues, country and folk. Since their debut in 2004, the Atlanta-based band has independently released six full-length albums and toured relentlessly.
In 2015 they released Holding All the Roses, which was the first independently-released record to hit #1 on the Billboard Country album charts in modern history. Like an Arrow followed in 2016, again putting them at #1. 2018 saw the band outsell all other releases with their self-produced Find A Light plus the acoustic accompaniment, The Southern Ground Sessions. Most recently, in 2019 Blackberry Smoke released Homecoming: Live in Atlanta, a recorded performance from their annual show in the band's home town. It also debuted at #1 on Billboard's Americana/Folk sales charts.
- Television Appearances: The Tonight Show, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, Conan O'Brien, Live with Jools Holland, Last Call with Carson Daly
- First Tour of South America SOLD OUT
- Summer European Festival Appearances at Glastonbury, Azkena Rocks, Hellfest France, Download UK and More
COVID-19 safety measures remain in place for all attendees, including:
• Facial covering are required for all attendees.
• Social distancing guidelines as issued by the CDC will be required and the Abacoa Amphitheater capacity has been reduced to 50%.
• Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocols, such as the guidelines issued by the CDC, will be followed by the event producers and sponsors onsite.